"Not sayin' I'm the best. . . but 'til they find somethin' better, I am here, no fear, write me a letter. . ." -3 Stacks
New Era (eFashion Solutions)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Judge this shit for yourself: pOETiqbEETz



1. What makes you different and/or better than some of the more popular producers (Swizz Beats, Kanye West, Madlib, etc) in the game right now?

I’m different, cause nobody does chops how I do chops... and then play on top of the chops... What makes me better than a lot of these cats out here is: I’m equally dope at making beats with a sample or without a sample, and I can cross different genres of music.

2. Why do you love hip hop?

I love hip-hop because it saved my life... Growing up in parts of Oakland where I grew up, there's distorted view of what music is. Hip-hop is what kept me from following the path of my peers to life on the streets.

3. Why should we/I give a fuck?

Ya'll should care about me because I’m slowly becoming one of them producers Dilla was... A producer’s producer... I’ve been hearing about that all over, and the amount of producers that show up when they hear I’m in the building is proof...

Blogger commentary: if you want more info, hit this nigga on Twitter: @pOETiqbEETz

2 comments: