"Not sayin' I'm the best. . . but 'til they find somethin' better, I am here, no fear, write me a letter. . ." -3 Stacks
New Era (eFashion Solutions)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Segment: Playlist specials

Ever been in a totally definable mood, but completely unable to figure out what the fuck to listen to to go along with that mood? I don't know how many times I have been feeling intense happiness, immense productivity, blatant anger, ineffable sadness, etc, and felt like I needed a soundtrack to go along with my state, but I just didn't know what the lineup of that soundtrack should be. . . So, you listen to this album, or that album. . . maybe a mix or two. . . but. . . nothing feels right, right? Solution: Playlist specials. I'm hitting you with mood and/or situation based playlists that are sure to go along perfectly with your state of being. . . fucked up as it may be. . . Check this shit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment