"Not sayin' I'm the best. . . but 'til they find somethin' better, I am here, no fear, write me a letter. . ." -3 Stacks
New Era (eFashion Solutions)

Sunday, November 8, 2009

On this point you shouldn't argue. . .


I love James Dewitt Yancey. In my opinion, he was, is, and always will be the best Hip Hop producer alive. I don't care if you disagree. I just don't give a fuck. You don't have to agree with me, but I will not justify my answer to you, nor will I argue with you about it. Accept that this is my opinion and move on. Period.

J Dilla aka James Dewitt Yancey
February 7, 1974 – February 10, 2006

1 comment:

  1. i was never big on his music but i head about him in an XXL not too long before he passed....i checked his stuff out and was amazed....my fave producer is preemo and j dilla definitely is 2nd on my list

    ReplyDelete