"Not sayin' I'm the best. . . but 'til they find somethin' better, I am here, no fear, write me a letter. . ." -3 Stacks
New Era (eFashion Solutions)

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm sorry that it hurts. . .


I may not know everything. . . but I know a lot. . . like. . . more than you. You will probably want to get to know a bit about this person that is claiming that they 'know a lot' before you make any judgements for yourself. . . right? I mean, after all, you are probably American (or not), and as an American, you believe in being an unbiased, educated, nonjudgmental. . . RIGHT?! I didn't think so. . . but. . . you still might want to know a bit about me, so here goes:

My name is Francesca and I still can't spell restaurant (if it's spelled correctly, thank spellcheck). I am 23 years old, on the verge of being 24 (November babies, HOLLA if ya' hear me). . . I live in San Francisco, California. . . take that any way you want. . . I am from East Oakland, California. . . again, take that any way you want. . . I'm an an ethnic jumble, being half white and Jewish, and half Black and. . . well, not Jewish. . . (Yeah, like Drake. . . fuck you for even knowing that) I have a job. I went to college. I don't live at home with my parents. I think that qualifies me for blog writing.

It's more than likely that most of my writing will be about Hip Hop. . . It's one of like, 5 things I truly love in this world. . . but it's probably my first/biggest love. . . it consumes most of my time, as the music I love is always with me in some form or another. You may not agree with everything I say with regards to shit Hip Hop shit. . . as a matter of fact, you will probably hate me often, because I will more than likely shit on your favorite rapper. . . and not even give you a good reason for doing so. . . but luckily for me I don't give a fuck. . .

I just want to warn you. . . I'm a bitch. Okay, you've been warned. . .

2 comments: