"Not sayin' I'm the best. . . but 'til they find somethin' better, I am here, no fear, write me a letter. . ." -3 Stacks
New Era (eFashion Solutions)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

{Download} Big Pun - Resurrection


I couldn't have said it better myself:

"For the 10 year anniversary of Big Pun’s death, DJ Soul & G Bo The Pro were planning on dropping a Big Pun tribute mix but it has now been pushed as part of a Valentines Day massacre, so for all the BP fans waiting, look out for that to be released next week. The mix will include rare tracks, classics and remixes with production from Sean C & LV, Buckwild & DJ Green Lantern. This is one of the songs that will be featured on the mix and showcases a never before heard first verse.

Take a time out a blast some Big Pun shit today. May he rest in peace."

...all that, plus the track, via ONSMASH. Enjoy! Big Pun - Resurrection

No comments:

Post a Comment